Hello, I’m a Software Engineer living near Paris, France. I’m currently working at Back Market.
You can contact me by email at dbeley [ at ] protonmail [ dot ] com.
Thanks for stopping by!
The complete list of my projects is available on my github profile.
- tuberank (Source Code): A community website to rate and discover Youtube videos.
- fdroid-insights (Source Code): A website to explore F-Droid apps in a easy-to-use and sortable list.
- lpa-table (Source Code): A website to explore LinuxPhoneApps data in a easy-to-use and sortable list.
- firefox-addons-table (Source Code): A website to explore Firefox add-ons in a easy-to-use and sortable list.
- my-steam-library (Source Code): A website to display a Steam library in a easy-to-use and sortable list.
- steam_stats: A command-line utility to extract data from Steam games.
- django-lastfm (Source Code): Web application acting as a frontend for the following projects:
- django-reddit (Source Code): Web application acting as a frontend for the following projects:
- reddit-scraper: Some scripts to extract data from reddit.
- rymscraper: Unofficial API to extract content from rateyourmusic.com.
- senscritiquescraper: Unofficial API to extract content from senscritique.com.
- mpdscrobble: Last.fm scrobbler for MPD, also compatible Listenbrainz and maloja.
- subreddit-activity-shiny (Source Code): R Shiny app to explore the content of a subreddit_tracker database.
- FIP_mirror (Last.fm) : Python script to mirror FIP webradios listening history to Last.fm.
- subreddit_tracker: Python tool to periodically export usage stats of a subreddit list in a database.
- dotfiles: My config files (deprecated, I now mainly use NixOS).
- nixos-config : My NixOS config files.
- docker-compose: Docker-compose files I use.
- playlists: My playlists under version control.
- Photos: photos.dbeley.ovh
- Mastodon: @email@example.com
- Lastfm: https://last.fm/user/d_beley
- ListenBrainz: https://listenbrainz.org/user/dbeley/