Hello, I’m a Data Engineer living near Paris, France. I’m currently working for Vyve.
You can contact me via any of these services:
Thanks for stopping by!
The complete list of my projects is available on my github profile.
- rymscraper: Unofficial API to extract content from rateyourmusic.com.
- senscritiquescraper: Unofficial API to extract content from senscritique.com.
- ypc (PyPI, AUR): Python tool to convert deezer/spotify/text playlists into youtube urls (as well as downloading the audio/video).
- subreddit_tracker: Python tool to periodically export usage stats of a subreddit list in a database.
- subreddit-activity-shiny (Mirror 1, Mirror 2): R Shiny app to explore the content of a subreddit_tracker database.
- django-lastfm (Mirror 1, Mirror 2): Web application acting as a frontend for the following projects:
- django-reddit (Mirror 1, Mirror 2): Web application acting as a frontend for the following projects :
- reddit-scraper: Some scripts to extract data from reddit.
- covidtracker (Mirror 1): R Shiny tracking app for the covid-19 pandemic.
- Dotfiles: My config files.
- Ansible playbooks: Some ansible playbooks.
- Docker-compose: Docker-compose files I use.
- Photos: photos.dbeley.ovh
- Mastodon: @email@example.com
- Lastfm: https://last.fm/user/d_beley
- Librefm: https://libre.fm/user/WiqZS7qa6P/stats